This Public Offer for the provision of charitable assistance (hereinafter referred to as the Offer) is aimed at an indefinite number of individuals (hereinafter referred to as the Benefactor) and is a public offer of the Charitable Organization "Banda Dobra Charitable Foundation", acting on the basis of the Charter (hereinafter referred to as the Foundation), to conclude an agreement on the provision of charitable assistance on the terms and conditions specified below:
1. Concepts and definitions used in the Agreement
Public Offer (and/or Offer) is a valid offer of the Foundation posted on the bandadobra.com website to provide charitable assistance aimed at an indefinite number of individuals.
Acceptance means full and unconditional acceptance of the Offer by taking actions aimed at making a money transfer using the payment forms and means available on the Fund's website and by transferring funds to the Fund's current account through banking institutions.
The offer shall be deemed accepted from the date of crediting the funds to the current account of the Fund.
Charitable Donation is a gratuitous transfer of funds by the Donor to the Foundation for further use and achievement of the Foundation's goals determined by the Foundation's Charter or programs in accordance with the Law of Ukraine "On Charitable Activities and Charitable Organizations", the Foundation's Charter and this Agreement.
The Benefactor is a legally capable individual who voluntarily provides one or more types of charitable assistance. For the purposes of this Agreement, the Benefactor is an individual who has accepted the Offer.
2. Subject of the Agreement
The subject of this Agreement is the voluntary transfer by the Donor to the Foundation by way of Charitable Donation to ensure the statutory activities of the Foundation, including the provision of charitable assistance by the Foundation in accordance with the Law of Ukraine "On Charitable Activities and Charitable Organizations", the Foundation's programs, etc.
The Donor shall independently determine the amount of charitable assistance. The parties' performance of this Agreement is not intended to generate profit or any benefits for either party.
By accepting the Offer, the Donor indicates that he or she agrees with all the terms of the Offer, understands and agrees that the Charitable Assistance will be used to achieve the goals set out in the Charter of the Foundation, which he or she can familiarize himself or herself with by sending a request to the following email address email@example.com
In addition, by accepting the Offer, the Donor fully understands and agrees with the subject matter of the Agreement, the objectives and purpose of the public fundraising, and confirms the right of the Foundation to use part of the Charitable Donation for the Foundation's administrative expenses in the amount provided for by the Law of Ukraine "On Charitable Activities and Charitable Organizations".
The Parties agree that from the moment of acceptance of the Offer, this Agreement shall be concluded in writing in accordance with Articles 207, 639, 641 and 642 of the Civil Code of Ukraine and Articles 6 and 7 of the Law of Ukraine "On Charitable Activities and Charitable Organizations". The parties agree that after the Offer is accepted, the failure to conclude this Agreement in the form of a separate document shall not invalidate this Agreement.
4. Rights and obligations of the Fund
The Foundation has the right to:
- receive the Charitable Donation and use it in accordance with the subject matter and terms of this Agreement and its statutory activities;
- use part of the Charitable Donation for the Foundation's administrative expenses in the amount not exceeding the amount provided for by the Law of Ukraine "On Charitable Activities and Charitable Organizations".
The Foundation is obliged:
- to report annually, in electronic form, on the use of the Charitable Assistance by posting the relevant information on the bandadobra.com website;
- use the donations received exclusively to achieve the goals set out in the Foundation's Charter.
5. The rights of the Benefactor
The benefactor has the right:
- to control the use of the Charitable Donation by the Foundation for its intended purpose.
6. Place of public fundraising
Public fundraising of the Charitable Donation is carried out on the territory of any country in the world. The Foundation's direct activities related to the achievement of the goals set forth in the Foundation's Charter are carried out on the territory of Ukraine (except for the temporarily occupied territories of Ukraine and the areas of the Joint Forces Operation).
7. The period of fundraising
Public fundraising continues until the termination of the Foundation's activities (including through liquidation), unless another term is determined by the decision of the Foundation, about which the Benefactor will be notified by posting relevant information on the bandadobra.com website.
8. Procedure for using the Charitable Assistance
The Charitable Donations shall be used in accordance with the purposes determined by the statutory activities of the Foundation and the current legislation of Ukraine, in particular the Law of Ukraine "On Charitable Activities and Charitable Organizations". The Foundation uses the Charitable Donations in accordance with its statutory activities and the Foundation's programs. The Charitable Donations received by the Foundation may be returned to the Donor only in cases provided for by the laws of Ukraine and this Agreement.
9. Responsibility of the Fund
The Foundation shall be liable for violation of the terms of this Agreement and use of Charitable Donations contrary to the procedure provided for by the statutory activities of the Foundation and the legislation of Ukraine, in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine.
10. Procedure for public access to information of the Charitable Organization
The financial statements of the Fund are disclosed by publishing the annual financial report on bandadobra.com in the manner and within the time limits provided for by the Charter of the Fund. Other information shall be disclosed by the Fund in the manner and to the extent provided for by the current legislation of Ukraine.
11. Procedure for public access to the information of the Benefactor
The Benefactor agrees that after entering information about himself/herself on the Foundation's website bandadobra.com and registering on the website, his/her contact information may be used by the Foundation to send letters and messages, including in electronic form. At the same time, the Foundation has the right to transfer such personal data to third parties if necessary, caused by the fulfillment of the terms of the said law.
The Benefactor agrees that information about him/her (in particular, surname, name, patronymic) may be used (only with his/her additional consent) by the Foundation in the media or on the Foundation's website bandadobra.com.
By accepting the Offer, the Benefactor confirms that he/she is familiar with Annex 1 to this Agreement and agrees to the collection, processing and use of personal data in the manner prescribed by Annex 1 to this Agreement and the current legislation of Ukraine.
to the Public Offer Agreement for the provision of a charitable donation
to the collection, processing and use of personal data
I, the Philanthropist, who has accepted the Public Offer to provide charitable assistance to the Charitable Organization "Banda Dobra Charitable Foundation", in accordance with the Law of Ukraine "On Personal Data Protection" I knowingly and voluntarily give my consent to the Charitable Organization "Banda Dobra Charitable Foundation" (hereinafter referred to as the Foundation) to automated and non-automated processing (including collection, accumulation, storage and use) of my personal data, namely: surname, name, patronymic, passport data, taxpayer registration number, photograph or other image record, communication number, e-mail address, data on place of residence, other data voluntarily provided by me for the purpose of processing - in order to ensure the implementation of civil and economic relations; administratively
By this document, I also consent to the transfer (dissemination) of my personal data solely for the above purpose and in accordance with the procedure established by the Law of Ukraine "On Personal Data Protection" and local acts of the Fund, which establish the procedure for processing and protecting personal data. I do not require notification of the transfer (dissemination) of my personal data to third parties if such transfer (dissemination) is in my interests for the purpose of realization of the above legal relations.
By signing this consent-notification, I confirm that I have been notified in writing of the purposes of personal data processing (in accordance with the purpose specified in this document) and the persons to whom my personal data is transferred, as well as of my rights under Article 8 of the Law of Ukraine "On Personal Data Protection", according to which the subject of personal data has the right to:
1) to know about the sources of collection, location of their personal data, the purpose of their processing, location or place of residence (stay) of the owner or manager of personal data or to give a corresponding order to obtain this information to persons authorized by them, except in cases established by law;
2) to receive information on the conditions for granting access to personal data, including information about third parties to whom his/her personal data is transferred;
3) to have access to their personal data;
4) to receive a response on whether his/her personal data is processed no later than thirty calendar days from the date of receipt of the request, except in cases provided for by law, and to receive the content of such personal data;
5) to submit a reasoned request to the personal data controller with an objection to the processing of their personal data;
6) to submit a reasoned request to change or destroy his/her personal data by any owner and manager of personal data, if such data is processed illegally or is unreliable; 6) to submit a reasoned request to change or destroy his/her personal data by any owner and manager of personal data, if such data is processed illegally or is unreliable;
7) to protect their personal data from unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to intentional concealment, failure to provide or untimely provision, as well as to protect against the provision of information that is inaccurate or discrediting to the honor, dignity and business reputation of an individual;
8) file complaints against the processing of their personal data with the Commissioner or the court;
9) apply for legal remedies in case of violation of the legislation on personal data protection;
10) to make reservations regarding the restriction of the right to process their personal data when giving consent;
11) withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
12) to know the mechanism of automatic processing of personal data;
13) to be protected against an automated decision that has legal consequences for him/her.
This consent-notification is valid for an indefinite period.